Phi Phi island tour by speedboat from Krabi
Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley island, Maya Bay & Bamboo island tour by speedboat
Trip itinerary for Phi Phi island tour from Krabi (joint tour)
7.45-8.00 Am. Start pick up the guests from hotels in Krabi, Ao Nang beach.
09.00 Am. Get on a speed boat for Phi Phi Leh, sightseeing at Viking Cave and “Pileh lagoon” one of the most beautiful lagoon of Phi Phi Ley island, The lagoon looks like a big swimming pool surrounded by limestone cliffs.
Stop at “Loh samah Bay” for snorkeling & swimming. Sightseeing pass Maya Bay, it is very beautiful that is why by the year 2000 it was took the film named “The Beach” there. After Maya Bay we will go to Monkey Bay. You will be greeted by many friendly monkeys (But for your safety don’t touch them or make them scare.)
Have buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don Island & free time at leisure.
13.30 Pm. After lunch continue to snorkeling at Hinklang. It is an open sea snorkeling along the colorful coral reefs
By the end we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing and sun bathing at Bamboo Island.
16.30-17.00 Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel in Krabi.
* Round trip hotel transfer (For hotels in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi Town, Nopparat thara Beach area)
* Accident Insurance
* Mask, Snorkel & Life Jacket
* Drinking water, Seasonal Fruit
* Lunch on tour (Halal food or Vegetarian food is available)
* English Speaking Guide
What to bring:
* Sun glass, camera, hat, towel, swimming suite.
* National park fees 400 THB./adult and 200 THB./child (need to pay on the spot)
* The booking must be maid at least 24 hours in advance.
* The speedboat couldn’t land at Monkey Beach on high tide.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the local weather and tide level.
* Free transfer service for hotels in Ao Nang beach, Krabi town and Nopparat Thara beach only.
* The booking is requested for deposit 50% of the total price and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
+ Do not sit on front of the boat.
+ Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
+ Please wear life jacket during your trip.
+ Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
+ Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
+ Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
+ Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
+ The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.