Krabi river tour by long tail boat
Trip itinerary for Krabi river tour by private longtail boat
09.00 Am. Meet & greeting by Gembira Tour guide at your hotel in Ao Nang Beach area.
Get on the long tail boat to sightseeing Krabi River & Mangrove forest.
Exploring the historical cave & the symbol of Krabi Town “Khao Kanabmam”
Visit to Muslim village at Koh Klang Island, sightseeing the daily lifestyle of the local people on the island.
Enjoy your lunch with seafood & Thai food at floating restaurant.
Take photo at Giant Black Crab & Sea Eagle Statue.
Do some shopping at Krabi local market.
Visit to Krabi Outdoor aquarium.
16.00 Transfer back to your hotel with a pleasant trip!!
The price inclusive of:
* Round trip hotel transfer
* Private long tail boat
* Lunch on tour (Seafood & Thai food)
* English speaking guide & all entrance fees
* Accident insurance covered on the trip.
* Elephant trekking can be added with extra pay 500 THB./person.
* Visit to Sea Shell fossil extra pay 200 THB./person.
* The booking is required deposit 50% and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
* Lunch can be changed to dinner for afternoon session.
* Extra pay 400 THB./person for round trip transfer from Klong Muang Beach area.
* The trip can be started from Krabi airport and drop off at your hotel.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the flight time & traffic conditions.
* Extra pay 600 THB./person for round trip transfer from Tup Kaek Beach area.
* Extra pay 800 THB./person for round trip transfer from Railey Beach or Tonsai Beach area.
* The booking must be made 24 hours in advance or earlier.