Khao Sok (Cheow Lan) Lake Full Day Tour from Krabi
07.00 – 08.30 a.m. Pick-up form your hotel in Krabi by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location.)
Arrive at pier then board on Long Tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Larn
Lake. Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk.
You can meet enchanting plants, flower,
Butterfly, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc. a waited for your discovery, then a short to
Pakarang Cave (Coral Cave). The stalagmites have a similar shape to coral which is how
The cave came to be named (Easy access for children but be careful for the slippery wet
Floor). Spend 30 minutes cave exploring (a small cave but great formations).
Lunch at local Thai restaurant.
Start journey back by long tail boat, dropped by the Cheow-Lan Lake Scenic View.
Arrive at mainland and depart for your hotel.
Dropped by Local Market to enjoy shopping local food, fruits or enjoy the local daily life of people.
18.00-19.00 pm. Arrive at your hotel in Krabi.
Tour price included:
Round transfer for hotels in Krabi
Lunch on tour [Thai set menu]
English speaking Tour Guide
Soft drinks/ coffee break
National park fees
Long tail boat trip
What to bring:
Sun block lotion
Hat or cap
Extra clothes & Towel
* Minimum 2 persons is required to operate above tour programs.
* Child age 12 years & older considered as adult price.
* The guest from Krabi, Khao Lak or other route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
* All times given above are varies.
* All mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions and may be subject to change.